Toyota GR86 Forum - GT86 Forum, Subaru BRZ Forum, Scion ... banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Not sure if this is world wide but definitely great if you are planning to keep your car a long time and should help second hand values too.

·
Registered
451 Posts

Not sure if this is world wide but definitely great if you are planning to keep your car a long time and should help second hand values too.
I haven't seen an announcement from Toyota USA. I hope they do because this seems like a solid deal.

·
Registered
38 Posts
You mean 5 years warranty, no? Same in Belgium and rest of Europe I believe. Gave me lots of peace of mind on my GT86. I must have saved like 500 euros in free repairs/ replacements during the first 5 years. Unbeatable compared to European manufacturers.

·
Registered
99 Posts
I haven't seen an announcement from Toyota USA. I hope they do because this seems like a solid deal.
It looks like there will be no additional warranty in the US for the next 7 years (10 years in total).

"Maintenance Included & Limited Warranty

ToyotaCare is included on all 2022 GR 86 models, a no-cost plan covering normal factory-scheduled maintenance and 24-hour roadside assistance for two years or 25,000 miles, whichever comes first.

Toyota’s 36-month/36,000 mile basic new-vehicle warranty applies to all components other than normal wear and maintenance items. Additional 60-month warranties cover the powertrain for 60,000 miles and corrosion with no mileage limitation."

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It looks like there will be no additional warranty in the US for the next 7 years (10 years in total).

"Maintenance Included & Limited Warranty

ToyotaCare is included on all 2022 GR 86 models, a no-cost plan covering normal factory-scheduled maintenance and 24-hour roadside assistance for two years or 25,000 miles, whichever comes first.

Toyota’s 36-month/36,000 mile basic new-vehicle warranty applies to all components other than normal wear and maintenance items. Additional 60-month warranties cover the powertrain for 60,000 miles and corrosion with no mileage limitation."

Is the 3+7 warranty now available across the whole of Europe?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts