Toyota GR86 Forum - GT86 Forum, Subaru BRZ Forum, Scion ... banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Basically title. I want to order or allocate a gr86 PMT in any color and was wondering if anyone here know a dealership that hold their promise for selling the car at MSRP with no dealer accessories addon etc. I want this car sometime in July of this year (long vacation after college) and from looking at this forum, I should start to look for one now?

Also, since I am targeting July, should I just wait until they can get 2023 gr86s? When do dealers get allocations for next model years?

thanks everyone ahead of time

·
Registered
GR86/BRZ on order
25 Posts
I'm in a similar boat as you, I'm graduating from college in May and want the car this summer. I went ahead and placed an order with a dealer on March 19th. I was told it could take up to 9 months, but my salesman truly didn't have any idea and didn't want to mislead me. I'm not picky on the color either, I just want a manual and would prefer the premium trim, so he said that should speed up the process a bit. I was promised MSRP with no dealer add-ons, but I'm from Wisconsin so my dealer recommendation would obviously be pointless to you, lol.

·
Registered
22 GR86 Manual
33 Posts
Basically title. I want to order or allocate a gr86 PMT in any color and was wondering if anyone here know a dealership that hold their promise for selling the car at MSRP with no dealer accessories addon etc. I want this car sometime in July of this year (long vacation after college) and from looking at this forum, I should start to look for one now?

Also, since I am targeting July, should I just wait until they can get 2023 gr86s? When do dealers get allocations for next model years?

thanks everyone ahead of time
Priority in the Hampton Roads area got me mine at MSRP (it came with the options they had already ordered though). The supply here still seems limited.

·
Registered
2 Posts
That's ridiculous. I really hope someone doesn't take their bait and pay that price. Which GR86 model are they trying to sell?
It was a bRed Premium 6MT.

@apex I'm hoping to get a Trueno Blue Premium 6MT. I want to test drive one first to make sure I like it but dealers won't allow test drives without deposits according to Priority. I have an RSX that I love, and drove a Miata and loved it, so I'm assuming the GR86 platform is exactly what I'm looking for. Coming from 2021 RDX SH-AWD

·
Registered
12 Posts
I reached out to them but they couldn't be bothered to help me out via email. My unique situation and location make it hard to call regular phone numbers. McDonough Toyota had an 800 number which is easier for me to call, and the lowest processing fee in the state. So I called them on a whim, and ended up putting in a deposit and allocation request for a Pavement Premium MT.

I live just outside of Lynchburg, BTW.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts